Is your toddler or preschooler (ages 2-5) struggling at bedtime or naptime– or maybe even both? Do you constantly find yourself up against bedtime stalling, middle-of-the-night wakes, or early morning wake-ups? Our guide helps turn bedtime battles into a calming routine by walking you through:
- Creating the ideal sleep space for your child
- How to respond to nighttime and early morning wakes
- The optimal sleep schedule for your child’s age
- Motivation and reward systems
- Tips for winding down and creating a bedtime routine
With the right knowledge around sleep, you can reduce stress and ensure your little one gets the quality rest their body needs.
This guide is for children ages 2-5 years old, and will help you put an end to bedtime delays and pushback, exhausting night wakes, pesky early mornings, and equip you with the skills and knowledge to ensure your little one gets the sleep they need.